- Every Friday & Saturday night
- 3 HOURS: 7pm-10pm for only $17.75!
- Please note on-line purchase of Teen Night is for 3 hours (7pm - 10pm). If you miss the 7pm deadline you can still purchase 2 hours at the park. Teen night is designed for children 13-17 years. Altitude Delmar Teen Night is not offered on holidays or school vacations.
- $7.99 per child, $2/hr for 1 adult
- Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Except for weekends, holidays and school vacations
- We are open to the general public at this time, but sections of our main court areas may be coned off for toddlers depending on capacity.
Single Jumper Rates
- 30 Minutes: $9.00
- 60 Minutes: $13.00
- 90 Minutes: $17.00
- 120 Minutes: $20.00
- Altitude Trampoline Socks (required): $2 per pair
Trampoline Safety Jump socks are required for all jumpers, they can be purchased at the park for $2 and may be reused.
All jumpers of Altitude Trampoline Park must sign a waiver to participate. Jumpers under the age of 18 must get parent/guardian consent and sign-off. Click here to fill out our online waiver so that you can head straight to the courts when you get here!
We will be posting our pricing as we get closer to opening. Check back soon or sign up below to receive for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release tickets!
Tips for an easy check in:
- Fill out a waiver ahead of time! (coming soon)
- Waivers can ONLY be filled out by an adult 18-years or older. All jumpers 17-years old and younger MUST have a parent or guardian fill out their waiver.
- First time Jumpers must bring in a valid form of identification to verify their waiver. For those 17-years and younger the parent or guardian that filled out their waiver must be present to verify their waiver with a photo ID in order to jump. (After a waiver has been verified with a photo ID, 17 years and younger do not need a parent or guardian to be present until the waiver expires in one year. )
- Watch our Safety Video prior to arrival so you can start jumping right away!